Python code to search security related posts online

Hi All Engineers
I am Stuck At A Problem
The Question Is
Suppose I am A hacker And I Publish A Loophole On My Blog So How The Corporate Company Will Check Thousand Of Forum For Searching About There Server Vulnerability And Find The Exact One I know there Are Python Script For These OR Any API Software So Any One Know It Please Explain Me
In Detail Or Give Me Code I will Learn By me Self 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tip: Without a full-stop in between sentences, it's really difficult to make sense of the question.

Let me try to make some sense of your post -

1. You have found a security hole in a corporate's service / website.

2. You want to publish about this security loophole on your blog.

3. You want to know how the company will know that you've published about the loophole.

4. You know that there are Python scripts available that go and scan thousands of websites (like Google spiders).

5. You want such a Python script that will crawl websites and find out the text you want.

----
    If that's how the question is; I've following recommendation-

1. If the loophole you've found is critical and may affect customer data; simply inform the company via email.

2. Publish your blog and share it through social media. The company will take a note of it.

3. You don't have to get Python script. Google's done a lot of them and simply searching Google will give you a list of the text you're searching.
  • Minky
    Minky
    Thanks For The Reply But First Thing is A bad Guy Who Publish Loophole in under Ground Forum How Companies Get There A Guy Told me The Question I asked But He Did Not Disclosed More Fact About IT
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Minky
    Thanks For The Reply But First Thing is A bad Guy Who Publish Loophole in under Ground Forum How Companies Get There A Guy Told me The Question I asked But He Did Not Disclosed More Fact About IT
    AloopholecanbepublishedanywhereandifthecompanyisnotifiedaboutittheywillactonitAllyoushoulddoisjustwriteaboutitandthensendalinktothecompany
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AloopholecanbepublishedanywhereandifthecompanyisnotifiedaboutittheywillactonitAllyoushoulddoisjustwriteaboutitandthensendalinktothecompany
    hahahaa, I couldn't understand a word !! lol Neither of your post, nor of Minky...
  • lal
    lal
    That was a coded message. That is how you post a loop hole, so that no one else can make use of it! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google India has taken an important steps to educate engineering students in Andhra Pradesh on latest technologies in the cloud and mobile domain. The company has signed MoU with the...
This thread is created for solutions to all problems related to Ubuntu. I'm tagging the people who would help Abhishek Rawal and Pensu First problem I'm facing : I downloaded...
I wonder if this happens only with me, or with everyone else here. nowadays whenever i click on the google chrome icon, a dialog box appears saying "whoa ! google...
Need a suggestion regarding plc programmer whether it has good scope that i am being electrical graduate is it good for me and how much one can earn after getting...
As Google IO's keynote kicked off, new services were announced among which the Google Play for Education stands out as a convincing one for development. After Sundar Pichai, the Vice...