python code snippets to just find and warn the vulnerable functions in c language

Can any one help me do my mini project by suggesting any idea or link or webpage that helps me to find python code snippets.The code should find vulnerable functions in a c language. eg:it should warn that the input contains vulnerable functions like stncpy etc..

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This is interesting.
    Source code ?
  • raahul suresh
    raahul suresh
    😀Yeah bro
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    raahul suresh
    😀Yeah bro
    Source Code please

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i want to know the best instituite for MAT exam coaching. And one more thing i am a Btech Mechanical student.Completed my graduation in 2014. now i am willing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 60% of accidents in railways are due to track problems which lead to derailment. This project presents the system for automatic crack detection in...
I am doing m.tech in the field of internet secuirty and cyber forensics and i am in my final year..what to do after my course?which part would give me more...
Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction: In present days Escalators are extensively needed and used because of aggressively emerging multi floor buildings, apartments, Industries, public sector constructions etc. Lots of...