Puzzle1

1. A book contains 50 leaves. In one page there are 20 lines and in each line there are 10 words. How many words does that book contain?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr. Shameem
    1. A book contains 50 leaves. In one page there are 20 lines and in each line there are 10 words. How many words does that book contain?
    Too basic?
  • Mohamed Shameem
    Mohamed Shameem
    Lets begin with basic, Then only interest on puzzle will starts gradually
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr. Shameem
    Lets begin with basic, Then only interest on puzzle will starts gradually
    Let's start with moderate / tough level questions. The one in this discussion is very basic.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The one in this discussion is very basic.
    The twist may be in the fifty leaves bit. A leaf may mean two pages. While one may consider it as 50 pages, the answer may be for 100 pages.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    The twist may be in the fifty leaves bit. A leaf may mean two pages. While one may consider it as 50 pages, the answer may be for 100 pages.
    Yeah. But it's still not a puzzle as such. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But it's still not a puzzle as such.
    It is puzzling why it is considered a puzzle!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to kill insufficient memory problem in Android phones Hi friends, i faced the insufficient memory problems in my android phone like others. i searched many forums, discussed with my...
It was only mid-December 2014 when Blackberry unveiled its much awaited smartphone 'BlackBerry Classic' at a price of $449 shortly after successfully launching BlackBerry Passport. After only a month, the...
Have you ever know what is the use ferrite bead in Cables. Hi friends you might have seen this cable often in all areas, but did you noticed why there...
The Chinese smartphone giant, Xiaomi has announced two new smartphones/phablets to take on Apple's mighty iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. Please do not confuse Mi Note and Mi Note...