Purchasing Hardware From Sparkfun In India : Query.

Is there anyone from India who have purchased hardware from Sparkfun store ?
I have following questions :

- How much did it take to deliver ?
- How much was the extra cost of shipping & tax ?
- How is the service by Sparkfun ?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have purchased from Sparkfun long back. If you choose quick shipping then it will charge you way more and I really never ever pay that much. It was around 40USD at my time.

Abhishek Rawal
    - How much did it take to deliver ?
    It was about 5-6 days when I pay 40USD for quick shipping via FedEx
    Abhishek Rawal
    - How is the service by Sparkfun ?
    Superb, No single question in service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HonestCollars, a place to discover the best domestic, was founded by Nischay Nahata and Rajat Garodia earlier this year. They help the users discover the right helpers around them for...
good day sir,am having problem in running a programm using matlab,the circuit is single phase induction motor softstarter using simulation using matlab.please sir i want u to help me with...
hey everyone. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section. but I need some guidance in modelling an aerospace component. anyone here willing to guide me?
Motorola, the Lenovo owned company, has launched Moto X 32GB (2nd generation) in India with a price tag of Rs. 32,999. The wood finish and leather back panel versions are...
The American corporate trend of hiring and then firing the employees is now 'settling' in Indian IT as well. No one really expected that the companies like Tata Consultancy Services...