purchase of plastics injection moulding used moulds

dear friends
we have plastic injection moulding unit i want to buy used moulds of injection moulding products such as house hold products,hardware,bathroom products etc
vinod saboo

Replies

• Deepak Waghmare
    Deepak Waghmare
    please mail your mail id & requirement on #-Link-Snipped-# will inform you regarding the same....
    saboopls
    dear friends
    we have plastic injection moulding unit i want to buy used moulds of injection moulding products such as house hold products,hardware,bathroom products etc
    vinod saboo

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when i open the camera, it says couldn't start the camera, close all applications and try again. i closed all applications whereas pulled out the battery for 30 seconds. but...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...
how does a gyroscope look like . Is it a physical device or just a phenomenon . Every time i search for its image , a top with all the...
hello everybody I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device The thing is that I am not understanding how...