Pthreads problem in c

Hi everyone i'm new to programming and i have a project in which i have to use 4 threads to execute 4 methods using pthreads,
let m1, m2, m3, m4 be the methods and q1, q2, q3 be the queues, i should pass q1 from m1 to m2
and pass q2 from m2 to m3 and q3 from m3 to m4.
how to do these using pthreads, program should execute in m1->m2->m3->m4.
please help me!!!

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    micheal john
    Hi everyone i'm new to programming and i have a project in which i have to use 4 threads to execute 4 methods using pthreads,
    let m1, m2, m3, m4 be the methods and q1, q2, q3 be the queues, i should pass q1 from m1 to m2
    and pass q2 from m2 to m3 and q3 from m3 to m4.
    how to do these using pthreads, program should execute in m1->m2->m3->m4.
    please help me!!!
    Do you already have experience in threaded programming in C?
    If not, I'd like you to go through #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope it helps you solving your problem. Still, if you face any further problems, feel free to post!
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Thanks bro it really helped me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I was looking for a low power audio op amp for a project. I'll be using a 5V source and the input coming form pin 9 of an...
Hi there, In Network theorems, we say that in any Linear Bilateral Network.....(bla bla bla...) But Could anyone tell me the exact meaning of Linear and Bilateral? Thanks in advance.....
We usually use Wired internet in our places which is quite good. However, now I am going out of my place and need to know, which wireless internet is good...
Google just pushed easier to develop android applications using new IDE, code name Android Studio New IDE is also compatible for all platform Windows, iOS and Linux. Earlier android IDE...
Is there any sensor, that can be used to read the readings displayed on an LCD and can be controlled by an MCU?? I'm using PIC 18F4520