PS3 Firmware Update 4.10 - What's New

I hope the Playstation addicts here on CE haven't missed this news. Sony has released an update to firmware and the firmware version 4.10 brings you the following new changes -
  • Playstation Network (PSN) and Sony Entertainment Network are merging. That means you'll have to accept new terms and conditions.
  • New updated browser that's more convenient to use and speedier. I'm yet to test this!
You may download the latest firmware from this location: #-Link-Snipped-# . Those who've already upgraded their playstations, please let us know your experience; especially with the new browser. I never liked surfing the Internet on PS. Hopefully the new browser will make me give it another try.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi folks, This is bluee here and I am from California, Well I am new here and I believe that we will have fun on this site and help to...
CEans residing in Bangalore can come together on 11th of Feb, 2012. at 6 pm in Forum Mall. Every CE member (and all you unregistered members) can come and meet...
Here's a simple mathemagic video that teaches you how to remember tables up to 9. I'm sure not many of you remember the tables anyway.
If you’re reading this post using Google Chrome, there’s a high chance that Chrome has updated itself to version 17 silently. The new Chrome makes your web browsing experience faster...
In order to celebrate Sachin's 25 years of association with Boost, Dhanush unveils Sachin Anthem. have anyone listened to it?