Proud to join the elite group..

good to be with people havin common sense..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word in the IT City of Pune!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to ce..enjoy out here..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    friendster7
    Welcome to ce..enjoy out here..
    I do not understand why the The GOOD administrator and senior member of CE are catering/encouraging such posts.

One of the main USP of the CE Forum is - there is less spamming.

Do correct me If i am wrong?

-CrazyBoy
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The CE Introduction section is there for new members to say hi.. though I wish they would add more detail ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    umm, I don't think that's spamming, crazyboy. We can't expect new members to start with hardcore technical stuff as soon as they join. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    umm, I don't think that's spamming, crazyboy. We can't expect new members to start with hardcore technical stuff as soon as they join. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Perfect Admin..

But my understanding says that "#-Link-Snipped-#" Name itself says that there should be something related to individual's introduction.

Do correct me if i am wrong?

CrazyBoy
  • megha raikar
    megha raikar
    hi........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a small motorcycle engine, a single cylinder, two-stroke, 39cc blata 'replica' engine to be precise. This runs a simple magneto type system to produce spark at the...
I know, I know.. we have so many dead projects. However, I believe that by suggesting projects to do, theres a chance that a segment of CEans will be interested...
guys our posting problem is increasing should have to do something.like making it compulsory to read rules first before they post their introduction.any other suggestion. here is another having a...
Hello All, I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that thehost-review giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it...
CEans! We have grown up while studying the big world books or Britannica encyclopaedias. Later we also purchased the Encarta. But had we ever imagined that the world will be...