IT companies,
cricketers,
sportsmen,
agriculture,
culture,
bollywood,
traditions,
world's richest men,
the list goes on and will never end................

INDIA IS GREAT
I LOVE MY COUNTRY......

hey everyone there try to add whatever u feel great in our country with the list given above... lets show that we are proud to be the engineers of this great country....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: proud to be the engineers of INDIA....

Why is India still a developing country?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I am proud of my country because it is my own. It may be the best in everything or it may be the worst, it does not matter. It is my country and I will do everything I can to make it better.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    I am proud of my country because it is my own. It may be the best in everything or it may be the worst, it does not matter. It is my country and I will do everything I can to make it better.
    Very well said. The biggest problem I see, in India, is lack of patriotism. We need more people who think like you. I wish you all the best!

...and when every person in the world starts loving his own country and respecting other countries, we'll have heaven on the earth! [โ€‹IMG]
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    happy to see that..... raj u said "It is my country and I will do everything I can to make it better"..... inspiring words by a good engineer for the bright future of the nation......
    good.......
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    The_Big_K
    Very well said. The biggest problem I see, in India, is lack of patriotism. We need more people who think like you. I wish you all the best!

...and when every person in the world starts loving his own country and respecting other countries, we'll have heaven on the earth! [โ€‹IMG]
    you are absolutely right big_k......... i entirely agree with you........
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I am also a big fan of my country.๐Ÿ˜ Cannot hear bad words for it.I love my country than anything else though still developing. B+ve ,one day it will also stand in developed countries ,only hindrance in it is the corrupted politicians.
  • aashima
    aashima
    I didn't know I loved my country so much till the recent Mumbai attack. I realized I am proud to be an Indian. It doesn't matter if we are still a third world country and we are still a developing economy. I'd always strive to work for its good! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    My Indian friend once forwarded me an e-mail about why India is the best in the world, with a couple of dozen items on the list. I understand his "patriotism", but I do wonder why he had to forward it to me ๐Ÿ˜›

As Patty and aashima said, hopefully one should strive to better their country simply because you are part of her. Let the great things motivate you, yet be aware and critical of the bad AND overcome them. All of us has the power to change things for the better, just needs the correct mindset.

Oh, how a simple switch in the head can make a big difference.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜

Guess what? Couple of months ago, I had my friends email me the following -

1. If you love your country, vote for the 'Taj' to make it a new wonder [New 7 wonders?]
    2. If you love your country, join orkut community.
    3. If you love your country, forward this SMS to all your friends.
    4. The mail ash mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜›

Patriotism I think needs to be defined and taught.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone know a supplier who sells a 5 Megaohms multiturns ( 10 turns ) potentiometer for panelmounting. Important that it is PANELMOUNT type ! Can't find this high value...
Hi, Im doing my final year project. I need some to help me on the same. The topic is on the Texture features extraction from the Images and Videos and...
which system is effective for UML lab programs??? ex.email client,Online quiz
Hello folks..let me first introduce myself. I am Sashank, a senior marketing executive with a non destructive equipment dealer. Hope there are readers who belong to my field. I must...
Problems are approaching a never ending streak for Indian IT major Satyam Computer systems. They have recently been banned from working with Worldbank. Satyam who is well known in the...