Proud to be an engineer!!

Hello, my CE friends😀 !
Name: Samiksha Pankanti
Engineering Branch: Information Technology
Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker"
I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect maximum engineers in the world.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 . We're happy to have you with us. What makes you interested in Ethical Hacking? Do you wish to make a career in it?
  • SamikshaPanknti
    SamikshaPanknti
    Ethical hacking is my passion!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SamikshaPanknti
    I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect maximum engineers in the world.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome on board. I believe CrazyEngineers is the best place to be for connecting with engineers across the world. Do share the place with your friends and feel free to discuss anything and everything on the community.

👍
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    SamikshaPanknti
    Hello, my CE friends😀 !
    Name: Samiksha Pankanti
    Engineering Branch: Information Technology
    Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker"
    So are you doing any particular courses on Ethical Hacking?

#WELCOME.ABOARD!
  • SamikshaPanknti
    SamikshaPanknti
    I'm going to complete it in few days... Currently not doing any cour se
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Good to see you back on CE about two years after your posted your introduction 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008) Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005). Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee...
The point popped out during a discussion on Alcoholism and I decided to dedicate a thread to this topic. Is corruption an addiction? The obvious answer could be 'no' but...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1013039.article?cmpid=TE01
hello friends i am abhidha a student of electronics and communication engineering and i am intensely intrested in astronomy and space science and wish to become a space research scientist.I...
Can any one clearly clarify the Difference between averge and standard deviation for better easy understanding?