Proud Nerd

Hi everyone, I am Pradeep Somu.๐Ÿ˜€ I am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student.
I love Science and Learning new stuff... I consider myself an idealist and am a huge fan of Batman.๐Ÿ˜‰
I love reading books and influencing people.
My ambition is to become a scientist and to change the world by my actions.๐Ÿ˜Ž
I joined crazyengineers to learn stuff and share what i know and to find my area of interest.๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Looks like you'll have a good company here because we've CEans who're actually building batpod: #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope to see you around.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new German project officially titled 'Bionic Handling Assistants' is a great tribute to Spidey pop-culture, what with them resembling Doctor Octavious' ferocious mechanical arms. The firm claims that the...
Matthew Attenborough submitted a new project: The Next Generation of Travel - The camping trailer you want to stay in! We see a new future for camping trailers. Using design...
Ken S. submitted a new project: NiceDice - Swiss Army Knife for Cameramen and Photographers - This tool helps cameramen and photographers overcome incompatibility issues of their gear. We came...
Done with ECE B.Tech. I'm looking to take a break for 6 months or so before leaping into the work front. That said, I don't want to sit idle. Are...
ugo nwoke submitted a new project: Aurtronic Transmission - Fuel economy upgrade to the Automatic and MAnual transmission You can't create or destroy Energy but you can convert the state...