projet ideas for instrumentation and control

Hello!
I am pursuing b.tech in Instrumentation and Control from NIT Jalandhar
Presently I am in 7th semester. I am looking for suggestions about new,innovative ideas for my major project. Can anyone help me please?

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    try making a PLC itself... a small one.. say 4DI 4 DO PLC with relays and small microP, and simple ladder logic programming tool with a compiler to send the logic into machine language through RS485.. then make a simple elevator program in that and show it. I dont about the college, but the industries will take notice of you.. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! My name is Hijab and I am currently a second year Chemical engineering student. I do not know much about my field and hope that CE can help me...
Real Madrid vs PSG Live Stream Bayern Munich vs AC Milan Live Stream Chelsea vs Liverpool Live Stream
Supposedly and in reality, Android is that unfortunate OS who gets everything a little late. However, this time, breaking the symphony, Twitter has just launched the “Night Mode” exclusively for...
Growing up in Delhi, Nishith Rastogi found himself fascinated by robotics. While in school, he was in love with building cool stuff and participated in a lot of science exhibitions....
What are the real time uses of Nanolithia Cathode Battery?