Final Year BSc Project Topics

hey guyzz.. iam a final year bsc computer science student.. can anyone please suggest me some topics??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jabir
    hey guyzz.. iam a final year bsc computer science student.. can anyone please suggest me some topics??
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# What technology do you want to work on? Have you figured out any ideas? We can't conjure up ideas out of thin air. You need to give us some detailed information as to what you are looking for.
  • ishwar kumar
    ishwar kumar
    i too need some idea..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have got CDAC chennai for DESD course...I am going there..Though i want to make up my mind for it..How is it?
My self Avijit Mondal ,a student of E.E. 7th sem from Asansol Engineering College.Now I am going to share my internship story with CrazyEngineers.com When I was at my 6th...
In their attempt to make the smartphones reach remote locations across the country, Panasonic India has come up with a new sub-Rs. 5000 Android smartphone called 'Love T10'. In fact,...
Samsung has announced a new folding phone, called the Samsung Galaxy Folder for the Korean markets. The design of the phone will take you back to 2005; when the Moto...
OLA Cabs is getting 99% of all their taxi cab bookings through the app and hence has decided that they will shut down the web interface in coming days. I...