Project On Intelligent Street Lightening.

on intelligent street lightining using zigbee.please help me out.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    asher
    on intelligent street lightining using zigbee.please help me out.
    More details please. It's hard to understand from one line description.
  • asher
    asher
    i have to use zigbee to control intelligent street lightining .if some one come,light should be on...if there is no one.light shud be dim..by using at mega 32.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    asher
    i have to use zigbee to control intelligent street lightining .if some one come,light should be on...if there is no one.light shud be dim..by using at mega 32.
    Good, but what help is needed ?
  • asher
    asher
    some one help me with circuit..and also with the zigbee model...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    asher
    some one help me with circuit..and also with the zigbee model...
    Why to use Zigbee you can also use PLC - Power Line communication.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a novel device that will help the visually impaired to easily read books. Known as the Finger Reader, this...
Characteristics of the PN junction diode Forward Biased: 1. When the external electrical field is connected such that the positive terminal of the battery is connected to p-type and negative...
The Big Daddy of cloud storage, Amazon has announced a new service, called 'Amazon Zocalo'. Before we tell you how Zocalo is a bad news for your favorite services like...
A duo of computer researchers - Anh Nguyen and Amy Banic from the University of Wyoming in US have developed a new kind of 3D input device named '3DTouch' that...