Project on CAPTCHA

Hello folks, I am doing my post graduation and I want to develop a project with title, "developing a technique for implementing captcha". This topic is given to me by my college but I have no ideas what to do with this. Please give me some ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    undefined_niti
    but I have no ideas what to do with this
    The first step would be to search on Google and find out what CAPTCHA means and why it is used. It should strike a few ideas. You may share them with us and we can then think about new ideas for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am facing a problem with disk brake of Bajaj Pulsar 150 (30k+ Kms pedometer). The disk brake is getting jammed, it happened three months back, I gave...
Believe it or not. 11 engineering graduates are working as gangmen in the Bangalore Railway Division. Reason: family pressure to join a secure government job. Clipping of Express Publications -...
Nothing seems to be going right for Samsung Galaxy Note 7. The phone that promised the best of the hardware and software had to be recalled after multiple reports of...
Along with making advancements in the field of astronomy, the researchers at NASA are also working towards public welfare. Recently, the team at NASA Langley Research Centre developed a polymer...
Hello all, Today we are announcing the next one in our series of weekend quizzes. We have a quiz coming up on Sunday i.e. 16th October, 2016 for all the...