project ideas

HEllo guyzzz... can any1 help me out with good project ideas...plz.... urgent
im a final year student ... if any 1 can giv good topics it would be helpful for me....

Replies

• Fahad Bhatti
    Fahad Bhatti
    what's the field you wish to work in?
    I may be able to help if you are interested in electrical power
  • rehan073
    rehan073
    u r absolutely right dude...... i would like to wrk in power system field only....
    but im not gettin any idea regardin that ......n it would be appreciable if it have future usage .....

im studyin in mangalor ,knataka......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Has anyone among us had a chance to try out Yamaha FZ16? If yes, could you please post a review (covering all the technical/non-technical) aspects of the motorcycle?
I'm on Windows and wondering what is the basic hardware requirement of c++? Can it run on any hardware? Is there any minimum RAM/Processor requirement?
dear friends... i have an idea of doing a project on gasoline direct injection.I mean that i m going to construct a single cylinder 100 cc GDi engine, electronically controlled....is...
hey CE ans anybody can tell me whether the magnetic moulding tech has been implemented or not?if s when and where?is that efficient than conventional
can any1 tell about the lazer power supply... i would lik to go for it as ma poject.... wat u say????????