Project Ideas for Java/.NET alone OR with Web Development

I am final year computer science student. I am interested to do project in Java/.NET alone OR combined with web development. Kindly suggest some new ideas.

Replies

• Agha Abdul Rahman
    Agha Abdul Rahman
    I think you should make a project concerned with human development like:
    You should make a device when it is attached with a person, an alerting horn will be activated when person's blood pressure will exceeds from its normal limit.
    It will be useful for patients of blood pressure which will help them to control their blood pressure..
    I think you have got an idea from this demo.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: This project began with a free Razor Pocket Mod Scooter found on the side of the road. Although it didn't run, the frame was in good shape. I decided...
Hamza Immurana submitted a new project: Design a simple Inverter to be used by a solar panel - I want help on the components used for the inverter This inverter...
Hamza Immurana submitted a new project: How can a camera transmit the images it has taken - I need a plan on how to go about the transmitting the images...
I wrote the following code to make an AJAX post request to a function in my controller, $.ajax({ url:"{{ URL::route('res_data') }}", type:"POST", data:{candidate:{{ json_encode($name)}}, ans : ans_array, stamps: timestamp,set:{{ $ques[0]->setnumber...
Pat Starace, a technology innovator from New York, had the most amazing motivation for building a prosthetic arm. He wanted to solve a mechanical challenge in an affordable manner such...