PROJECT IDEAS BASED ON INTERNET OF THINGS

I want project ideas based on INTERNET OF THINGS for BE final year Electronics &telecommuncicatin

Replies

• Aarti9999
    Aarti9999
    #E&Tc
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There have been many discussions on IoT here on CE. Have you looked at these?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aarti9999
    I want project ideas based on INTERNET OF THINGS for BE final year Electronics &telecommuncicatin
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Here is few idea from element14 :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The newest offering from Intex Mobiles is 'Intex Aqua Power 4G' - an Android Marshmallow running smartphone with the major highlight of a powerful battery that keeps the device running...
One of the top engineering entrance exams in India, BITSAT is the test that BITS Pilani aspirants are ready to kill for. Since the competition is really tough and the...
Hello, i m doing Mtech 2nd yr. I want suggestion about recent topics in networking. or any project idea related to VoIP and BGP. thank you
#include #include struct node { int data ; struct node *next,*prev; }; int main() { int n ,m,a,count=0,i,j; char rot; scanf("%d",&n); fflush(stdin); scanf("%d",&m); fflush(stdin); printf("\n"); struct node *head1=NULL,*rear1,*ptr,*temp,*head2=NULL,*rear2; if(head1==NULL)...
Most of the Toy RC helicopters available in market are of having a different rotor mechanism compared to original big helicopters. In toy RC helicopters, there will be two rotor...