project idea

can you suggest an idea for final year project ...as i am confused how to start and what to start with..any idea in software wud b great and i wud b greatfull if u help me

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i m mechanical engg diploma passed and i want to start new business related to mech engg field..i want suggetion and also opinion from u.....i waiting for ur...
I am final year computer engineering student and my final year project topic is "Word Sense Disambiguation". I am using the Navie Bayes algorithm based on machine learning approach. For...
ISRO scientists and officials are holding a meeting today in Bangalore to brief the hardware and mobile manufacturers about their upcoming IRNSS - the desi navigation system a la 'Global...
In big programs sometimes I face problems while understanding the flow. Which book I should choose first from below books?? After reading reviews on google I am confused. Which book...
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com is now owned by Google's parent company Alphabet. Just a few days ago, Google announced that all its businesses will be operated by a parent company that will assume...