Project help: Need ideas for I&C project

Kaustubh Katdare
Spend some time here and you will become familiar with this site quickly.
hai sir...i am doing final year instrumentation and control engineering....can u give some ideas for my final year project?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    please check forum and start threads in relevant sections
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ponajitha
    hai sir...i am doing final year instrumentation and control engineering....can u give some ideas for my final year project?
    You can do some innovative projects using PLC modules. Some Automation kind of project or some process based projects you can carry forward.
  • ponajitha
    ponajitha
    Harshad Italiya
    You can do some innovative projects using PLC modules. Some Automation kind of project or some process based projects you can carry forward.
    thank you sir.can u gve any web address which is really helpful for my project sir...
  • pratikshah7021@gmail. com
    pratikshah7021@gmail. com
    I am student of instrumentation engeering sir please give me some innovative ideas for project for final year

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung unpacked is scheduled on September 4 in Berlin, but we've photos of the leaked Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch for the impatient ones. The nicest folks at VentureBeat got access...
Wishing you many happy returns of the day @anoopthefriend and @mayurpathak Have a blast, buddy. 😀
LG, the South Korean manufacturer, had got its tablet LG G Pad 8.3 under lot of anticipation and rumors. But without much adieu, ahead of the IFA 2013 Berlin launch,...
Yes friends its a dream come true for a automobile fanatic in India.One of the big Auto giants in India-Hindustan Motors had today launced an all new car for its...
can you please solve my below sql query:- Table_Name Col1 Col2 CS 2009 CS 2010 EC 2010 EC 2009 EC 2008 IT 2006 CS 2007 CS 2013 IT 2009 IT...