Project based on raspberry pi

I want to do a project based on raspberry pi in which I want interface lcd, fingureprint scanner,printer,

plz help me where I get ckt diagram , how I program raspberry pi n wat is cost of all

tq

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# - our Raspberry expert.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not an 'expert' like what #-Link-Snipped-# says, But I can help you bit.

ganesh ghumare
    I want to do a project based on raspberry pi in which I want interface lcd, fingureprint scanner,printer,
    - Raspberry Pi doesn't comes with Plug N Play support for printing, you have to install cups & configure it . It is very much easy. (CUPS : Common Unix Printing System)

- Why just interface LCD, when you can interface entire goddamn monitor 😛

- Furonic FS80 & FS88 Fingerprint scanners works fine. Source : RPi VerifiedPeripherals - eLinux.org

ganesh ghumare
    plz help me where I get ckt diagram
    You won't get anywhere, you have to make it on your own. (PS : Just block diagram would do, no need of circuit diagram. RPi's ckt diagram alone is complex to freak you out)

ganesh ghumare
    how I program raspberry pi
    By default you can use Python scripting language to control gpio. However, if you're well versed with Python than C, you can use C library & control hardware with it. Infact, you can talk with hardware in any language if you know how to.

ganesh ghumare
    wat is cost of all
    You should google this on your own. We don't know the specific details of the component you need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEs, I want to do simple programming on 8051 processor, can anyone suggest me what are the instrument i need to purchase and how to start programming.
Mahindra & Mahindra motorcycles segment has got a new stylish addition today with the launch of its Mahindra Centuro Rockstar, a 110cc bike priced at (ex-showroom) Rs. 43,700. The two...
Hi all I heard that it was announced in the auto expo 2014 that UM is going to launch their bikes in India in September 2014. Has anybody here heard...
Can you please rectify error in this program. I am not getting output of last three cout statements. #include #include using namespace std; float vel (float, float); int...
The amount of visual data is growing and it is growing fast. How fast? See for yourself: Facebook users upload 350 million new photos each day (Business Insider) Snapchat sees...