Programming,Hardware/Networking...!! What Else?!

This is the Question of many CS/IT Students on their days of college or even after that. A Student may have interest towards computers but not really on programming or hardware/networking stuff.Then What Should they do? Would You Think then they should not take CS/IT? I Don't think So. What Kind of options before them except these? Are they really fit for these, even they don't have skill to code for 100's of lines?You can mention some sub-fields Computer science or some related information.. ๐Ÿ˜€ For this sake of not having interest on programming,many are opting out of CS/IT. I Don't think these branches are limited only to these stuff. Does a CS/IT Engineer necessarily be a programmer or a network administrator? What is your opinion on this cray engineers? put your views here

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One more interesting field I am aware is ethical Hacking. The companies are willing to shell out millions just to make sure that their network is safe.

And this field is evergreen. As long as there is cyber crime the need for a Cyber police force is high. So this field can be chosen

We are in a great demand for genuine ethical hackers So this will be a field to look out
  • mail154
    mail154
    Yes..I am looking for these kind of fields..There are so many people who are interested in these fields but be away from IT/CS To avoid #include's ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ do you think its right? i don't think its all about programming..may this thread be helpful to find some interesting sub-fields..thanks for the quick reply jeffrey samuel...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    One can hardly qualify for a hacker if he doesn't know programming - hackers are the most skilled programmers!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I firmly believe that CS/IT students should know programming. Infact, an ECE student also should know programming. Not interested in programming ? No need to select CS/IT.

I don't understand this quote :
    mail154
    A Student may have interest towards computers but not really on programming or hardware/networking stuff.
    So, a student have interest in Computers but not in programming ? What does that mean ?
    Does it mean that student is interested in Computer hardwares ?
    Or Is he just interested in working on softwares like PS, Maya, etc ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, a student have interest in Computers but not in programming ?
    They become business analyst and manager ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Study Analytics
    Study Analytics
    If you are looking to leverage your technical education you can think about Business Analytics, if you are logically sound and know something about SQL, it will be of great help to get you a job as Business Analyst.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Numerical Methods is one of the horridet and formulae filled subject I have ever seen. That being said I sort of detested it. Still the credits that offers is really...
hi guys, I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it....
Are the bloggers, website owners and freelancers liable for paying service tax, if so is there any exemptions? I talked to my younger brother and he told in case of...
Sir Richard Branson's rolled up sleeves to make the space flights accessible to (wealthy) humans. His company, Virgin Galactic, is on a mission of developing spaceships that will carry humans...
What will be best track to achieve the high speed in a vehicle? There are many cars in the world and many tracks to assist them to achieve the best...