Program for charge simulation method

Hello. Does anyone here know how to write a "charge simulation method" program in C or C++? It's to calculate electric distribution and also electric potential of two different dielectrics. I have attached the diagram of the shape of the electrode that needs to be investigated.

Replies

• ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    i cannot understand the question...could u please elaborate the question so that i would help u.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex Mobiles is on a smartphone launching spree and it has launched a whole new series of smartphones called the 'Intex Aqua Star'. Today they've launched 3 phones in the...
Here is my code : #include using namespace std; struct student { char name[20]; int age; long roll; }; int main() { student jimmy = { "Jimmy Green", 22, 06415603113...
Quote Qmed readers so far appear to be Trekkies—with the Star Trek movies and series garnering the most votes in our survey of the top movies for medtech professionals. Medical...
Quote: In an age where technology continues to shrink, we constantly search for new ways to better fit devices into our purses and pockets, around our wrists and strapped to...
what are the seven basic tools of quality control??? want to know everything about it.......