Problem wid 'folder lock'

i installed folder lock which i was using for some months.......

recently somebody at home mistakenly deleted my user account...........
when i created another user account for me........i found that folder lock asked registeration again........

when i registered it with log in and password.....it opened but this time there were no files that i stored previously,...
also where the files were actually located do not accepting any folder of the same name as them......that means the files though not visible somewhere lying there........\

any help to retrieve the files......pls..............

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Try to recover your files using Recover my Files

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard that servomotor uses an encoder? Whats the function of encoder in servomotor?? I am working on one of the machine which is used for tabbering and stringing of...
Can anyone tell me what is EDLVA? which is used for front end receiver... Reply me Nagesh Bye
Hiiiiiii all, How does the directivity and radiation resistance of a monopole antenna compare with that of a half-wave dipole? Thank you....
hiii everybody, Please explain the effects of antenna length and ground on the radiation resistance of a wire antenna. Thank you....
I am studying BCA 3rd year. I want to do a mini project by HTML coding using java script. Please friends help me. sankumar