Problem while login in to CE using chrome !

hello ceans !feeling good to get back to CE.
Since several days I'd been trying to login with my username and password using google chrome :Version 27.0.1453.116 .
I was not even able to create a new account with the following error .

Please correct the following errors:

1. Sorry, you must wait longer to create an account.
  2. Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator.

[​IMG]But I'm able to login normally using firefox .
Least bothered about IE so did not wish to try with it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Great to see you back on CE. In order to fix the problem - please clear all the history & cookies in Google Chrome and then try logging in.

A simple test would be to open a new chrome window in 'Incognito' mode and then try logging in.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Thank you very much my problem has been solved.
    But still cannot understand why I wasn't able to login prior to clearing history and cache .
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Great to see you back on CE. In order to fix the problem - please clear all the history & cookies in Google Chrome and then try logging in.

A simple test would be to open a new chrome window in 'Incognito' mode and then try logging in.
    Hi Biggie not able to login to CE from my office, i dont know why?
    but i'm able to get into CE but not able to login. i tried both MF and chrome. please help😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    micheal john
    Hi Biggie not able to login to CE from my office, i dont know why?
    but i'm able to get into CE but not able to login. i tried both MF and chrome. please help😔
    Sorry to hear that. Could you tell me what exactly is happening? Are you getting any error message?

Did you try clearing all your history (including cookies) in Chrome? Ensure that you've the latest version of Chrome. One of the last versions had an issue.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear that. Could you tell me what exactly is happening? Are you getting any error message?
    yes i cleared all history including cookies, but error: server not found
    try after sometime, i get this problem in both chrome and Mozilla Firefox. i haven't update my chrome to new chrome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Server not found error seems to be a problem on your ISP side. Our servers have been up and running all the time. Could you tell me what steps lead to the error? It will help us identify the problem.
  • lal
    lal
    Should it be because the office firewall is blocking traffic to CE?
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Server not found error seems to be a problem on your ISP side. Our servers have been up and running all the time. Could you tell me what steps lead to the error? It will help us identify the problem.
    sorry for the late response😔,
    step 1: i enter CrazyEngineers
    step 2: login using my credentials

result "The connection was reset" error page
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    lal
    Should it be because the office firewall is blocking traffic to CE?
    if office firewall is blocking traffic to CE, then i should not be able to enter CE? isn't it😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    micheal john
    if office firewall is blocking traffic to CE, then i should not be able to enter CE? isn't it😐
    I know several CEans who contacted their office admin departments and informed them that CE is for knowledge and problem solving than about killing time. They got it unblocked from office.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know several CEans who contacted their office admin departments and informed them that CE is for knowledge and problem solving than about killing time. They got it unblocked from office.
    Biggie is there is any solution.
  • lal
    lal
    micheal john
    Well, the solution is to try what biggie said. If that doesn't help, proxies and VPNs will.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have personally been researching this new 'cloud computing' as what people call it.According to me- Cloud Computing is like a spider web. Everything is connected one-way or another. This...
CDAC is a well known organization in India for trainings and placements. The bigger question every CDAC applicant is facing these days is which CDAC center to choose and how's...
CDAC CCAT results are out and most of the students are looking to get admission in the best cdac center out there, overall in terms of quality of training offered...
Our website looks decent & attractive, but I guess it's time to pimp CE by bit. The icons on left (highlighted one) ,if we add some 150x150 or 200x200 px...
Recent news suggest that Jaguar is expected to launch its SUV variant (unnamed). Can it justify its move?Can it maintain its legendary and classiness in its SUV variant? Yes it...