problem to new project in asp.net

hi!! everyone please help i m new working with asp.net but problem is that when i choose the new project in asp.net the error gives web server may not be install or not runing bt i have enterprise edition for .net if any one plz help me

Replies

• babloo0311
    babloo0311
    how do you start asp.net, you have to choose new->website to work with asp.net. have you got visual studio 2005 its working fine.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    [ SPAM]

Hey babloo, why don't you start a thread for teaching asp.net or vb.net? I will surely join it and I guess it will help lot of CEans here 😉

[/SPAM]
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    i have visual studio.net i was trying but but when i open new project like asp.net webapplication at that time that error shown (asp.net server cannot find)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all I'm a newby to CE!And am a crazy electrical and electronics engineer! It was accidental.I had the tv remote in my hand and my mobile in the...
Provide link to your blog in your signature.
Is it possible to dope a semiconductor in such a way that its conductivity exceeds the conductivity of the normal conductor???
i am a 4th year comp. sc. student and want to go for certifications so that it helps me when i start working. are there certifications available in data warehousing,...
I am in final year doin electrical engineering from Ludhiana....I need help on my major project...Some1 suggest me relevant projects which is not too complex but still gud for the...