Problem related to Reflection on Wires in communication

Hallo All,

I need some description about the some Reflection of wires in communication. I have attached the Picture of My question Along with Answers for details so I shall be really grateful to you people if somebody spares his time to solve my problem.

My Questions:

1- Can someone explain me why we have used Wave resistance in first part but not in 2nd part?What is condition to use it.

2- Can someone explain me please how he solved Part 3 as I need concept of it and I am not being able to get the whole concept.

3- What is concept of solving this type of question.

I shall be grateful to you if someone help me out in it. Thanks a lot.

Please see pictures.
Question.

Reflection on wires
answer1
answer 2
answer 3

Replies

• Jay Kosta
    Jay Kosta
    MuhammadNaumanNasir
    1- Can someone explain me why we have used Wave resistance in first part but not in 2nd part?What is condition to use it.
    ----------------------
    The 'wave' only occurs at t=0. At t>0 there is no 'wave' because the sender V=constant=5, so the 'wave resistance' also only occurs at t=0.
    Use the 'wave resistance' only at TIME when a wave is present.

Jay Kosta
    Endwell NY USA

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some description about the some TTL based Logic. I have attached the Picture of My question Along with Answers for details so I shall be really grateful to...
Artificial computation and our neural effort go hand in hand to act as a supporting system for the other. While humans made a silicon mind to run faster and process...
Howdy everyone! I hope the new year is bringing in lot of happiness and joy to you. I thought I'd let you know what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers...
The mystery behind the explosive Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 devices has finally been unveiled. The company has announced that faults in the battery were the reason behind the Note 7...
After an interval of over a month, Intex Technologies has launched a new smartphone called the Cloud Style 4G. As the name suggests the Intex Cloud Style 4G is a...