problem in below code

In the two pics ,the first pic shows that when i declare 2 character variables, and i see the decompiler,it shows that internally jvm takes these two character literals as integers...

qu qu1
[Click to Enlarge]

but when i try to print the value of these 2 character literals,then the java decompiler shows that these character literals are taken as characters only,..

So my question is why does this happen that when i am simply declaring the character literal,then it takes it to be an integer data internally and when i print the value of these character literals,it considers it to be a character type of data...

Replies

• avii
    avii
    Post the code and also error/output. Not in images

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone here uses Google Sheets for maintaining their excel data online? I have multiple spreadsheets and want to combine their data into a single spreadsheet. In the main Google Sheet,...
LG G3 Stylus was launched today in India at a price of Rs. 21,500. So, a CEan requested to start a discussion about the comparison between LG G3 Stylus and...
At a time when people around the world were busy discussing Windows 10, some folks at Microsoft’s research wing were busy finalising a proof-of-concept technology that would transform any room...
The construction of the world's biggest telescope or TMT (Thirty Meter Telescope) on the Hawaii Island near the Mauna Kea Volcano has begun. That's right. With India, Japan, US, Canada...
As the news of first online murder likely to happen by year-end is making rounds of the internet, in another news the internet giant Yahoo! announced that three of its...