Problem in ASP.Net

How to apply watermark to a password field and the text in the watermark should be"Password"????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Take a snapshot of how you want the watermarked textbox to look, save that, then set the watermark css of that textbox to a style that displays the image and aligns the text to the right (because otherwise it will still be visible)

The Textbox:

The Watermark (Set the WatermarkText property to anything you want, but just one character):

The StyleSheet (You MUST align the text to the right, otherwise it will still display over the image):

.watermarked_psw
    {
    color: White;

font-family: Tahoma;
    font-size: 11px;

border: solid 1px #a9a9a9;
    text-indent:2px;

vertical-align:middle;
    text-align:right;

background-image:url(../images/psw_wMark.png);
    background-repeat:no-repeat;

}
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    thanks abra ka dabra
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    really its very useful information!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just read this news from Times of India. ​ The Wall Street Journal is reporting that 10 popular Facebook applications have been transmitting users' personal identifying information to dozens...
Look at this video and read the description following it. [video=youtube;fXkoIBDXwd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkoIBDXwd8&feature=player_embedded[/video] Video from a camera attached to a weather balloon that rose into the upper stratosphere and recorded the blackness...
dobe Systems is expected to announce tomorrow the next version of its Acrobat software, dubbed Adobe Acrobat X. The software will include the free PDF (portable document format) viewing software...
Can using wireless router give common mode surege protection? i have a wireless router and like to know ways to protect router if a lighting strikes in the surrounding area....
Hey guys, I have a very good collection of youtube videos, which i would like to share with you. And i really feel that you should watch these videos atleast...