Princess Tower Dubai Marina | 414 m | Residential

Princess tower at Dubai Marina seems to be quite an amazing structure. The 414 meter tall structure has 107 floors. The construction completed in 2009 and to the best of my knowledge it's the tallest residential tower in the world as of now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The tower has been constructed on a 37,410 square feet plot in the Marina area. Got following details from the official website:

Project:

Princess Tower
Plot Number: 392-192
Dubai Marina, Dubai, U.A.E
Near the Palm, Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeirah,
The World Islands and Mall of Emirates
General Description:

107 Floors: 6B + G + 100 Floors

Height: 414

No. of Residential Units: 763 units

Type of Residential Units: 1-4 Bedroom apartments

No. of Retail Units: 8 retail shops.

No. of Car Parking: 957 cars parking.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Photo via official website :
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and a video as well 😁

• Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    wow......
    Dubai full of sky scrapers in just 30 past years

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know we still have lot of people from the Jurassic Age here on CE who still use compact discs. But the days of the old media are numbered. What...
Ankit Fadia's ethical hacking courses are quite famous and a lot of engineering students write to us whether they should join the course or not. Upon asking few questions to...
The bad news has arrived for the Nokia Astound users on T-Mobile via twitter: Unfortunately the Nokia Astound on T-Mobile will not be updated to Nokia Belle. via Twitter. What...
Let's start the how to answer series for interviews that seems to be quite popular among the engineers on CrazyEngineers. One of the most commonly asked questions; which the students...

hi

hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me and i will help also to the other thread