Price of iPad Air & iPad Mini (Retina Display) In India

Apple Inc. will launch iPad Air & iPad Mini in India on December 7 with attractive price tags. The iPad Air, 16 GB Wi-Fi model will be made available at a price of Rs. 35,900. The iPad Mini with Retina display (16 GB) version is expected to be priced at Rs. 28,900. Unfortunately, there is no information about the official prices of the other higher storage capacity models of the new iPads.

There are speculations in the social media about the prices of the new tablets. Expect the price of 32 GB Wi-Fi only model of iPad mini with Retina display to be around Rs. 35K and 64 GB at about 43K. The 128 GB model will touch half-lakh rupees price tag and may not be under your bank account's reach. The respective prices of the WiFi+3G models would be about Rs. 38k, 45k and 52K.

The iPad Air WiFi only prices of the 16 GB, 32GB, 64 GB and 128 GB would be Rs. 36K, 43K, 50K and 56K and the 3G+WiFi models would be priced at about Rs. 45K, 52K, 59K and 65K. Unless you are an Apple fanatic, we'd recommend purchasing a quality laptop for those prices.

I request you to let us know the correct prices if you get information.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Instructions: 1. Click Invite Friends on whatever you are inviting people to 2. In the dropdown next to the search box, click Search All Friends 3. Scroll ALL the way...
If you are one of those curious type, who is intrigued by the work cultures at Google, Facebook, Apple, HP and other such tech giants, you must've often heard the...
Startups hire all the time. There are people coming and going out of a startup all the time. (Especially because there's people leaving startup jobs to go to MNCs 😳)...
At CrazyEngineers, we're looking to buy a coffee / tea / soup vending machine. We're aiming for a smaller machine that'd serve < 10 people for a day on a...
Hello people, i am in 3rd year n my branch is computer and technology..i am olready latee bt still i am confused from what should i start with my pg...