Presentations from COMSOL Conferences in Boston, Milan, and Bangalore - fall 2012

More than 850 abstracts, papers, and posters spanning a wide variety of research, engineering, and industry multiphysics applications and simulations are available from COMSOL here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers!! Am doing my design and fabrication project, simply mini project in engine overheating. My Abstact: In case of engine overheating, vehicle will automatically slow down. A PCB board whose...
I was firstly using avrdude but it is not responding dont know why?. while using extreme burner its showing error "power on failed & cannot connect to the target chip"....
suppose water is to be taken from point A TO point B the level difference from point A to point B is 10.00 mtrs and residual head is also 10.00...
It's strange, isn't it? All these modern tools of communication have actually made us more anti-social than ever!
plzz..i am student at hbti kanpur.btech.1st yr..... i want too knw how cn i gather sponsoship for my college techfest.............d one adavtage dat i have is i belong to kanpur😨...