Preparing for the Era of Smart Manufacturing

Quote:
The global manufacturing industry is on the verge of what many are calling its fourth Industrial Revolution.

In Germany, the wave of manufacturing change is called Industry 4.0. Elsewhere, it has been dubbed “smart factory” or “advanced manufacturing.” Regardless of the moniker, the idea is the same: the future of manufacturing must pull together the worlds of the virtual (wireless networking) and the physical (factory floors) to create automated manufacturing.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀😀😀😁😁😁 👍
Finally the air has been cleared by some leaks that confirms Samsung is coming with a new Tizen-based smartphone. This time live photos of Samsung Z1 were caught and it...
frndzzzzz i have a coding for bubble sort recursive method any one discuss with me
After the not too old news of a new battery technology for electric cars, the aviation industry seems to be the next to go green. A prototype hybrid-electric propulsion engine...
I am getting following output when i try loading X server on my system connected via SSH. Help me iterate this problem. Work's pending. Thanks.