Preparing for GATE with ongoing job

Hello,
I am a currently working in an IT company. I would like to study further and do Masters in Technology.

Please guide me how should I start the preparations for GATE as I have maximum free time only on weekends.

Replies

• Abhinav tyagi
    Abhinav tyagi
    Hi Team ,
    I am in same condition above but my IT exp is 4 .. age 26... i am planning to write gate 2015.... passed cse 2010. & in a confused stage can I do good if i start preparing now.....just 5 months left for exam.... I can give 3-5 hours daily to my study ...planning to join online classes. Is it like by doing gate preparation... I will be able to crack other exams for CSE in government sector

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A research team from Allen Institute for Brain Science has developed a new cost and time efficient technology named 'Virtual Finger' that lets the user navigate through digital images of...
It's been about two years since the makers of mini-computer for DIYers, Raspberry, announced Raspberry Pi Model B. Ever since, the global DIY community has been asking for improvements and...
Quote: Charles (Chuck) W Hull is the co-founder, executive vice-president and chief technology office of 3D Systems, whose business is based on the stereolithography process Hull invented in 1986. This...
Quote: For someone who passed away half a decade ago, Michael Jackson seems very much alive. This year alone has seen the King of Pop continue a permanent show in...
Quote: HP the once-great technology giant that invented start-up culture in Silicon Valley before going into oblivion in the millennium is back for good. The company presented its most recent...