Preparation tips for placement group discussion and aptitude test for chemical engineers

I am pursuing chemical engineering from upes,dehradun.Currently i am in 3 year.i am highly confused on how i should prepare for gd and aptitude test as the high time is coming closer.the recruitment process will begin in 4 year and i need to be fully prepared for it.please give your advice.
thanks

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please go ahead studying book from the Author R.S.Agrawal. It would help. Please search various websites like
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Aptitude Questions and Answers - IndiaBIX
  • Sanyam Malik
    Sanyam Malik
    Koushal Patel
    Please go ahead studying book from the Author R.S.Agrawal. It would help. Please search various websites like
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Aptitude Questions and Answers - IndiaBIX
    okh..... thanks for your advice ...... this will help me in the preparations..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Which companies are you preparing for? If you give specific details, someone here could help you better.

For starters, you can prepare the basics of following subjects for any group-discussion or personal interview -
    • Fluid Mechanics
    • Heat Transfer
    • Mechanical Operations
    • Mass Transfer
    • Petroleum Refinery Engineering
    • Fertiliser Technology
    • Chemical Process
    • Stoichiometry Process
    • Control and Instrumentation
    • Thermodynamics
    • Chemical Reaction Engineering
    • Fuels and Combustion
    • Materials and Construction Process
    • Equipment and Plant Design
    • Plant Economics
    • Nuclear Power Engineering
    • Furnace Technology
    • Refractory Technology
    • Environmental Engineering
    • Polymer Technology
  • Sanyam Malik
    Sanyam Malik
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Which companies are you preparing for? If you give specific details, someone here could help you better.

For starters, you can prepare the basics of following subjects for any group-discussion or personal interview -
    • Fluid Mechanics
    • Heat Transfer
    • Mechanical Operations
    • Mass Transfer
    • Petroleum Refinery Engineering
    • Fertiliser Technology
    • Chemical Process
    • Stoichiometry Process
    • Control and Instrumentation
    • Thermodynamics
    • Chemical Reaction Engineering
    • Fuels and Combustion
    • Materials and Construction Process
    • Equipment and Plant Design
    • Plant Economics
    • Nuclear Power Engineering
    • Furnace Technology
    • Refractory Technology
    • Environmental Engineering
    • Polymer Technology
    Mam , mainly I am focused on two companies namely reliance and tata consultancy engineering.So as you rightly asked to mention the companies, preparing according to their placement procedure will surely help me. Thanks.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please confirm which type of industry you want to work in? Is it in software sector or chemical engineering sector. I am not sure about Reliance, but Tata Pigments hire chemical engineer to make them work in related fields.

Reliance InfoTech and Tata Consultancy Services do Business in software Please confirm!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You can visit the below link for downloading placement papers of TCS. Similarly you can find more aptitude papers over the net and practice them.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If you haven't appeared for a GD/PI earlier, I'd suggest you to join during summer holidays a small (1 Month) course at any good institute in your locality which provides guidance for GD/PI. For GD preparation having a group and practice is very important.👍
  • Sanyam Malik
    Sanyam Malik
    Koushal Patel
    Please confirm which type of industry you want to work in? Is it in software sector or chemical engineering sector. I am not sure about Reliance, but Tata Pigments hire chemical engineer to make them work in related fields.

Reliance InfoTech and Tata Consultancy Services do Business in software Please confirm!
    sir I am concenterating on the chemical engineering sector.The companies I mentioned are Reliance Industries Limited ( Refining Sector) and TATA CONSULTANCY ENGINEERING which is different from TCS
  • Sanyam Malik
    Sanyam Malik
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You can visit the below link for downloading placement papers of TCS. Similarly you can find more aptitude papers over the net and practice them.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If you haven't appeared for a GD/PI earlier, I'd suggest you to join during summer holidays a small (1 Month) course at any good institute in your locality which provides guidance for GD/PI. For GD preparation having a group and practice is very important.👍
    OKH Sir .....Thanks for your advice
  • Nimish Pankhedkar
    Nimish Pankhedkar
    I am a Final year Chemical Engineering student and appearing for Alfa Laval company in chemical engineering domain. Please suggest me the proper way of preparation! Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please give the major points (just highlight the points) describing the fact that the cache memory design reduces power consumption in multiprocessor chip systems.
Am from pune I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can...
LAVA International Limited has launched a brand new Android tablet in India with Lava QPAD R704 targeted at students as well as working professionals. If we look at the competition,...
Cricket may never be the same. Bollywood may have a slew of these doing an item dance to A.R.Rehman's beat. Human belles may be better than these Tin(ker)bells. https://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/94271-murata-develops-robot-cheerleaders
With an aim to to spark interest in people who generally shy away from the stock markets, Crowd.in was founded by Nithin Kamath. Crowd.in is a large scale online research...