Preparation for IES

Hi ,

Could any one share how to prepare systematically and smartly for IES.
I am from Electrical and Electronics DEPT.

Please share the strategical view to crack surely,as i am rejected in SSE medical(A3 standard).
a week ago.

Please share the books to follow and how to prepare for interview,conventional and objective.

Many thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The chief of Indian Highways, Mr. Raghav Chandra, the current NHAI Chairman, has announced that the Government is developing a new free mobile app that lets users report vehicles that...
We are proud to announce that the articles system on CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded. It's an upgrade we were 'holding off' for over past 1 year and are now...
hello sir, I got placed in Cognizant last month through on campus drive. as I have no experience working in an IT sector I have so many questions. It would...
Born and raised in Bangalore, Sudhi Seshachala grew up in Koramangala, the startup capital of Bangalore. Sudhi hails from a conservative middle class south Indian family. His dad is a...
As we all know Hollywood make movies which are most valid to science but after watching Ant Man, here concept of reducing interatomic spaces between atoms is used to shrink...