Preparation for GATE Exam

Hello friends.
I am quite new to CE and have a general question to all ECEians and Non-ECEians about how I should prepare for GATE 2016 Exam. I want suggestions on which references and study materials to use and for which Coaching Institute. I cannot afford any coaching at any Institute due to my location from a remote State, but study on my own from those study materials and references.
Suggestions on how to manage the course in 6 months given the fact that I have to study for my Semester too are welcomed.
Any suggestions are welcomed nonetheless.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my name siddhant I am in axis college doing btech trade mechanical engineering and I'm in 4th year so I want to do job in good. Company. So plz help...
Assalam o Alaikum! its hammad ur rehman, i am from Pakistan. i am a student of Mechanical Engineering at DHA Suffa University here in Karachi. engineering is also my passion...
Indians are obsessed about mileage, and ISRO Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) is no exception. The Mars Orbiter Mission will continue to orbit the distant red planet for 'many years', confirmed...
I own a Motorola G (2014), which I bought on January 2015. Ever since I've upgraded to Lollipop(5.0.2) the phone has started lagging a lot and it has become quite...
Let's face it - all your YouTube video loops, not-so-useful GIFs and 4K videos getting saved to the cloud are only burdening the Internet Backbone; which is the optic fibre...