Preorder OnePlus One From http://preorder.oneplus.net!

Good News! OnePlus folks have announced the preorder system for the OnePlus One phone. The company will start accepting preorders starting 27 October. The #-Link-Snipped-# page current shows the countdown timer and will begin accepting orders soon. In order to place an order, you will need a OnePlus account. Login and select your phone, enter your billing and shipping address - and you are done!

The company says that they'll accept all orders via PayPal and it's necessary that customers keep their paypal and billing information up to date. There are some interesting rules to follow-
  • Every customer will be able to order max two pieces of each item
  • The customer name cannot be modified; but shipping address can be changed provided it's in the same country.
  • You cannot make any changes to your order once you make them. Of course, you will be able to cancel your order before your phones ship.
  • The invite system continues for those who do not want to wait!
I guess the company is testing waters through preorder system before they make a grand entry to Indian markets. Any OnePlus One fan planning to place a preorder for the phone? Chip in!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From OnePlus official mail:

When pre-orders kick off on October 27 at 15:00 GMT (08:00 PST, 11:00 EST) for one hour only, your One will just be a click away.
    Did you guys read that? They're accepting pre-orders for ONE HOUR only. Expect their site to crash so that half of the wannabe buyers are left waiting for the next 'preorder' to begin. Make sure you are well prepared!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I guess the link is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Plus I don't think it will be available in India yet!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Configurations / specifications of 1+ are great. Still I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't become just a overly hyped phone.

They didn't give any clue for price before folks will start pre-order.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pensu
    I guess the link is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Plus I don't think it will be available in India yet!
    Yes, that's the right URL. Fixed it in my post. It's expected to come to India towards December.
  • Agha Abdul Rahman
    Agha Abdul Rahman
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good News! OnePlus folks have announced the preorder system for the OnePlus One phone. The company will start accepting preorders starting 27 October. The #-Link-Snipped-# page current shows the countdown timer and will begin accepting orders soon. In order to place an order, you will need a OnePlus account. Login and select your phone, enter your billing and shipping address - and you are done!

The company says that they'll accept all orders via PayPal and it's necessary that customers keep their paypal and billing information up to date. There are some interesting rules to follow-
    • Every customer will be able to order max two pieces of each item
    • The customer name cannot be modified; but shipping address can be changed provided it's in the same country.
    • You cannot make any changes to your order once you make them. Of course, you will be able to cancel your order before your phones ship.
    • The invite system continues for those who do not want to wait!
    I guess the company is testing waters through preorder system before they make a grand entry to Indian markets. Any OnePlus One fan planning to place a preorder for the phone? Chip in!
    How this phone is advanced .
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Do we have any CEan who pre-ordered 1+ ??
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    I am there who pre-ordered it but to Germany. I did not find any shipment payment to India.
    And it allows only Paypal payment.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I am there who pre-ordered it but to Germany. I did not find any shipment payment to India.
    And it allows only Paypal payment.
    The phone's officially launching in India in the next 3-4 weeks. They're also launching country specific pre-orders, I read.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Good for the people who want to purchase Oneplus One. What about MI4? I heard many people are waiting for that to purchase.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please tell the approach of solving ques 18 and 19 ,I cant understand the logic out here.
Wishing all our CEans a very happy Diwali. May this festival of lights bring happiness, prosperity and success to your lives. Stay Crazy!
I need to buy a 42 inch smart led tv ​Pls let me know the best deal. Thanx for all the help
Quote: The Shellshock bug has highlighted just how vulnerable the Internet of Things is to attack — but are manufacturers taking cyber threats seriously? But while the Internet of Things...
A webinar that introduces the mixed language programming features of Ada through example use cases using C, C++ and Java: https://www.embedded-know-how.com/ch...components/1155-technical-highlights.html#top