Premium JK SUV Tyres 'Ranger' Launched For Your Offroading Pleasures

India's leading tyre manufacturer, JK Tyres has announced a new range of premium SUV tyres in India. Called the 'Ranger' series, the tyres will be available in two categories - all terrain (AT) and the Highway Terrain aka HT. As the names indicate, the all terrain version is meant for the people who prefer mud over the tar and the HT is meant for SUVs running on the highways. JK claims that the new ranger series offers the road-grip that your SUV demands.

The tyres feature an optimised sipe design that promises to improve the traction on various road conditions. Mr. Vivek Kamra, the president of JK Tyre's India operations informed that the engineering team has put the tyres through rigorous testing on various terrains. The tyres have been assessed to be the best in class in handling, road-grip and braking. The AT series can stop your SUV from 100 kmph to zero in just four seconds on a dry road, and from 80 kmph to halt in four seconds on a wet, slippery road.

JK-Ranger-Tyre-SUV

All the 10 sizes will ensure that all the popular offroaders in India are addressed. It includes the Audi Q series, Land Rover, Terrano, EcoSport, Pajero, Duster and several others. If you are out in the market looking for new tyres for your next offroading venture, look no further.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This 5-seater compact sedan is ready to roll out on the Indian streets. The American manufacturer has launched the Ford Figo Aspire in India and the pre-bookings for the vehicle...
Hi all, I am varun chopra managing director of Atico Export which is leading company of Mechanical Lab Equipment. I am feeling awesome to stay at this site. i wanna...
Rotimatic, the machine that literally prints fresh, hot rotis has already proven its international demand through thousands of pre-orders; sold out till 2016. Singapore based Zimplistic Ptd Ltd., which is...
Few days ago, few of the specs of an upcoming device by Huawei were leaked. A lot of speculations were formed regarding the device. While some suggested that the phone...
“My time at the company was spent managing two skyboxes on the 17th green. They are literally on the golf course, and were continuously packed with people. Despite the hard...