Pratik Thorat - An certified CEan now

Hello folks,

Name
: now you must be knowing my name ๐Ÿ˜‰ Its Pratik Thorat

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science (Don't know why but I choose this one)

*Occupation: currently a student, also a blogger and PHP developer.

Work Experience
: not much but designed some websites like drdalvi.com suyashdreams.com

*Hobbies & Interests
: Reading books, Watching motivational speaks, Swimming and spending quality time with friends and family.

*Aim in life
: ๐Ÿ˜’ Want to build a group of companies (Don't know how but surely I will make it happen) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Want to find some really interesting idea to do my graduation project.

I think this journey will be really cool.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-#. i'm sure you will definitely enjoy this ride.๐Ÿ‘
  • pratik thorat
    pratik thorat
    thank you @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. I found out that you've reported an email from CrazyEngineers, for the thread you're receiving alerts about as 'spam'. You can always change your emailing preference from your account settings.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Pratik Thorat
    *Aim in life: ๐Ÿ˜’ Want to build a group of companies (Don't know how but surely I will make it happen) ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    You deserve a +1 for your aim in life! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pratik thorat
    pratik thorat
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE
    Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • pratik thorat
    pratik thorat
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. I found out that you've reported an email from CrazyEngineers, for the thread you're receiving alerts about as 'spam'. You can always change your emailing preference from your account settings.
    Thanks, and yes I have now added that mail id to my list, so from now onwards mail will go directly to inbox.
  • pratik thorat
    pratik thorat
    Ankita Katdare
    You deserve a +1 for your aim in life! ๐Ÿ˜€
    ohh, thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung ZEQ 9000 could very well be the much awaited phone from Samsung featuring the Tizen operating system. The screenshot of the phone is making rounds on the social media...
Google has released the latest Chrome for iOS update and the same can be downloaded from the iTunes store starting today. The folks at the Google Chrome team have shared...
Hello Everyone.. I am Chinmay Joshi currently doing my Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM) Nagpur. I am a big fan of...
Oppo Electronics Corp. - the Chinese tech giant has decided to launch its flagship smartphone Oppo N1 in India. Globally unveiled in September 2013, the Oppo N1 smartphone has been...
Line 6 (recently acquired by Yamaha Corporation, Japan) - one of the world famous names in guitar amplifier manufacturing has announced "AMPLIFi" - an entirely new kind of a guitar...