PRANAV 2013 back again

Well this is time for some space extravaganza in Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College, Chennai

More info very soon here But surely it is space age this February in MSEC

Hope to see a lot of CEans there in the events.

PS: Any assistance Do contact me here in CE or to other moderators whose line of contact is posted in the website

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Join us and be the first few to register here in the official website for even quicker updates
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A Special Thanks to the CE team Guys thanks for providing us permission to post in detail about our events here in CE forum

--

Real glad to be in this together with you

Pranav '13 Team
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All events are arranged for a purpose

A purposeless event is not a event it is a mere meeting of some Jabbers

With this ideology in mind we looked extensively in and around our vicinity to find a suitable cause for our annual event and we came out with a striking cause. A cause which moves even the stoniest of hearts to move.

We Engineers are privileged in many ways But we find a lot of other Children who have very huge dreams. But few resources to reach that distant star of Education.

We have come up with an idea to help such children to live their dream and enjoy The wonder filled luxury of Education.

PS: If you are also interested in contributing to this cause Do PM me or contact the personnel listed in the website

For more Info: Do check #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I don't want the MUNers go unanswered here

A little peep in what awaits the MUNers
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    "An era of space exploration is what we are in" Says Anonymous

But are you guys really in the Space Age Prove your self and also update yourself in Pranav 13
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    With just a couple of weeks away here is a wide variety of event in store in Pranav'13

EVENTS LIST:

Technical
    1.PAPER PRESENTATION
    2.PROJECT PRESENTATION
    3.CIRCUIT HUNT
    4.TECH TREASURE
    5.C DEBUGGING
    6.TECHNICAL QUIZ
    7.BOTRACE
    8.MATH EVENT

Non technical
    9.PIPS
    10.CINEMA QUIZ – SUPER STAR EXPLOSION
    11.TREASURE HUNT
    12.ADZAP,SHIPWRECK,JAM
    13.TAMIL EVENT
    14.GAMING
    15.POSTER,PAINTING,CARTOON
    16.WATER ROCKET
    17.CIVIL EVENT
    18.MINUTE TO WIN IT
    19.PHOTOGRAPHY
    Wish to see a good number of CEans there in Pranav'13
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Guys do note the count down begins 14 more days to the grand day of 16th February

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a pedestrian in this sort of thing. Probably most CEans are Olympic champs in this. However, there may be other pedestrians who may find this useful: https://lifehacker.com/5973313/top-10-ways-to-speed-up-and-beef-up-your-google-searches
The Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) satellite captured a stunning solar eruption. Tremendous magnetic forces jutted out the plasma. However, the even more powerful gravity of the sun pulled back almost...
As all know to their cost, engineering design is aa CAD and mouse game. Like in Tom and Jerry cartoons, the mouse has a few tricks up its sleeve to...
Am in a IT Third year engineering 6th sem... Want to know the seminar topics in java field... Even if you know other latest technologies for seminar then also let...
Hi all, please let me know how LC lowpass filter can be designed. We have to decide cutoff frequency first. My question is then how will you assume L or...