Powerful & Portable Smartphone ?

Hi CEans

am planning to buy a smartphone under 10k .I searched for months but the thing is not all specs satisfies within a single phone ! if one phone have good ram it have poor batterylife etc..! So suggest me a good smartphone worth to buy .my specs are

-> Good Batterylife more than 1500mAh or even 2000mAh wil be good!!
-> avg of 5mp camera with good picture quality with flash!
-> min 1 GB of RAM
-> Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy ) & android KitKat -- i need these for debugging my ble devices!
->processor -the better dual core or some other
-> internalstorage min4gb and expandable must.
->and finally Portable !! no 5 inch display (as my pocket is small ๐Ÿ˜› !!)
so in short Powerful & Portable !!

and one more thing if got repaired i should be getting spare parts ! (self service & repair at home ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    With the specifications mentioned above I would recommend you to check for '#-Link-Snipped-#'. that's very good phone in that range. You can also check '#-Link-Snipped-#'.

You can also check our ongoing discussions regarding '#-Link-Snipped-#'.
  • HRG
    HRG
    Zenfone 5 yea ! its great Phone !! but its 5 inch display!
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    wow!!! Me too searching for the same price our CEans suggested me ASUS zenfone 5.And finally i decided to buy the mobile.But the only thing is am still confused if any problem arises means what can i do?? that to asus mobile new to the market my friends are telling me negative points๐Ÿ‘Ž.what is your opinion my dear CEans๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# if you go from 10K to 14-15K then you will have few more options. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What negative points did your friends share?
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What negative points did your friends share?
    1.no service center๐Ÿ˜”
    2.not familiar,so you dono the problem in the phone๐Ÿ‘€
    3.Though its inbuild with non-removable battery the phone can be over heat itseems dono but worrying like that๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    4.Every phone 1year it will be nice or good conditioin but after that we will not give assurance or guarante it will be working in a gud condition๐Ÿ˜•
    These are the some negative tips though itz looking like a valid points my friends narrated me a lot๐Ÿ‘Ž help me
  • HRG
    HRG
    #-Link-Snipped-# The base thing is i need a portable one 3.5 to 4 inch !! yea my budget to 14k is extendable but it should be worth of it ! sadly so far i couldnt find the one ๐Ÿ˜” !!
    Found a 4.3 inch Powerful smartphone from Sony -Xperia Z1 compact ! its features are amazing ! but it costs nearly 30 k !! which i cant afford ๐Ÿ˜ !!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    HRG
    Hi CEans

am planning to buy a smartphone under 10k .I searched for months but the thing is not all specs satisfies within a single phone ! if one phone have good ram it have poor batterylife etc..! So suggest me a good smartphone worth to buy .my specs are

-> Good Batterylife more than 1500mAh or even 2000mAh wil be good!!
    -> avg of 5mp camera with good picture quality with flash!
    -> min 1 GB of RAM
    -> Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy ) & android KitKat -- i need these for debugging my ble devices!
    ->processor -the better dual core or some other
    -> internalstorage min4gb and expandable must.
    ->and finally Portable !! no 5 inch display (as my pocket is small ๐Ÿ˜› !!)
    so in short Powerful & Portable !!

and one more thing if got repaired i should be getting spare parts ! (self service & repair at home ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    Check out Xperia M which fulfill all your expectations.
  • Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    well xperia M is not good my roomie used to use it , nd it often hangs
  • HRG
    HRG
    And Sony phones are well known for charging problems since 1947 ๐Ÿ˜!!
  • HRG
    HRG
    Xperia M seems to be gud one & i wud have finalised it if it is not Sony ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Arvind Sanjeev, Chief Inventor and Founder of A.R.S. Devices, has developed 'Smart Cap'an augmented reality head-mounted display that works just like Google Glass, for less than $75 or Rs 4,500...
The success of the Chromebook had been kind of a wake-up call for manufacturers to develop portable computers at a lower cost. Tech consultancy Gartner said that Chromebook sales will...
XIAOMI MI3 one of the new mobile in the market.CHINA launches this smart phone at a normal budjet price of Rs.13,999/ in FLIPKART.Lets review its amazing features inside the mobile.๐Ÿ˜...
A new kind of solar concentrator developed by engineers at the Michigan State University (MSU) is sure to blow your mind. Called the "transparent luminescent solar concentrator", the solar cells...
I have been to this hall at Nat Geo HQ in Washington DC quite a few times for other lectures. Great ambience. Robots have a fascination for me from childhood....