Power transfer in four bar mechanism

In a crank rocker four bar mechanism with rocker as driving unit, how does power transfer coefficient i.e. Pout/Pin vary with the transmission angle.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After 5 year of continuous development, IBM India is proud to announce the launch of IBM Z13 Mainframe is one of the most sophisticated computer systems ever built in the...
Mechanical engineering students of IIT, Uttar Pradesh has come up with a car which is much better fuel efficient than anyone's imagination. This car is having an average of 1851.8...
Since we already have similar suggestion threads, why not start a movie suggestion/discussion one here on CE? I am a Huge (yes, a capital H) movie buff, and I want...
Have a look: https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/meet-the-80-people-who-are-as-rich-as-half-the-world/ Now, the struggle of going from 99% to 1% is nothing new. But as you can see from the list, there are a handful of tech...
i am using wamp server for past 6 months in my system (windows 7, 64bit) but yesterday i install xampp server for some purpose but then i just uninstalled it...