Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded S/Y Design

Hello friends,
I have got sunbeam institute gultekdi, Pune in the second counslining on 23 of july for PG-DIVESD (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System Design). so i would like to ask few questions please guied me in best way :-

1- What is the ranking of this institute, is it best ?
2- I took PG-DIVESD course, is this good ?
3- Last but not least, what about the placements of this institute related to this PG-DIVESD course.

And also one more thing that who else is moving to this institute, mail me at
Please must reply, your reply will be valuable for me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, I've moved your discussion to the most appropriate section for better visibility. People will respond here.
  • Subhash91
    Subhash91
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, I've moved your discussion to the most appropriate section for better visibility. People will respond here.
    Thank you sir 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: SUBHASH CHNADRA *Engineering Trade: Electronics And Communication Engineerning Location: Mysore *Occupation: Studing at CDAC (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded Systems Design) Work Experience: Worked as Senior...
Can anybady explain how binary semaphore is reletes with while restarting of computer?
Can you name five armies ? Well some of us book readers knows what's going to happen 😉
We all desire more efficient and cleaner engines for our cars and the latest discovery, made in space at the ISS (International Space Station) has indicated that we're likely to...
BJP, aka Bhartiya Janta Party is likely to launch their own messenger, let's call it 'BJP Messenger' (we hear the name's going to be "Bhajapa Samvad Setu" which roughly translates...