Portable (mini )biomass digester, Can it work?

Portable (mini ) biomass digesters, I will throw out this old and workable idea to
you new fresh minded genus's.
How about using your Electronic apps to enhance the bubbling still of methane gas,
lol.You know like back to the future stuff.
Can it work? Well I know it works but can you make it stay in the sweet spot to produce?
Can average people be comfortable having it in their kitchens.
Now cull Google and YouTube before your wonderful imaginative thoughts are thrown out
and show me what you've got.
The prize may be a job in a R&D lab. lol. You never know who's watching you.
It's show time LOL. Ok I have to go to work OFF the web. It's 8 am here. I will check back later, so good luck. And don't tell me you don't have time the research this.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Various versions already in the Indian market.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Don Ross
    Don Ross
    Cool I like that. Nice site. See, I have a new resource area. I got what I wanted out of this post.

I am trying to stimulate these young engineers. Besides I can't think of everything on my own, lol.

Please note a simple digester will digest sure enough. BUT there is a sweet spot where the bacteria excels and mega produces. Like turning the gas burner up in production. Since storage would be dangerous in the hands of uneducated people. technology in a simple fashion need to auto mate the skills production.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gone are the days when you'd have to find out creative ways to use Facebook at work without your boss or network administrators noticing. It was an open secret that...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is choosen because of energy crisis all over the world.Nations are likely to turn toward more use of non conventional energy sources This...
Refrigerants rule the world. Literally, Refrigeration is Gods gift to man. It is totally unnatural and a highly manipulated act by man.Life as you know it would not be possible...
One of the largest internet payment companies, PayPal, is also well known for providing point-of-sale (POS) solutions for small businesses. Three years ago, the company launched PayPal Here mobile payment...
Project Abstract / Summary : The popular decade counter (CD4017) with decoded outputs is used here as a sequence generator. As we need only 4 outputs, the 5th output is...