PLZZZ HELP!! B.TECH 2012 BATCH

hello I am arun gupta from B.Tech 2012 batch, my branch is (C.S) Any vacancies for b.tech 2012 batch in NCR . plzzzz help me !!!!

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    you will have lots of opportunities in near future why you are feeling like anyways .Are you scared or feared? Dont please.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Arun_Gupta
    hello I am arun gupta from B.Tech 2012 batch, my branch is (C.S) Any vacancies for b.tech 2012 batch in NCR . plzzzz help me !!!!
    Could not get your query. In which companies are you looking for a vacancy?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    If you have good designing and web development skills

Then you can contact me and work with me as a part time

Thanks
  • Arun_Gupta
    Arun_Gupta
    actually scared of my future . No companies are coming in the college.
  • Arun_Gupta
    Arun_Gupta
    AbraKaDabra
    Could not get your query. In which companies are you looking for a vacancy?
    in Java. I know Android development as well .
  • Arun_Gupta
    Arun_Gupta
    goyal420
    If you have good designing and web development skills

Then you can contact me and work with me as a part time

Thanks
    I know Java,Android and PHP .
  • Arun_Gupta
    Arun_Gupta
    vinci
    you will have lots of opportunities in near future why you are feeling like anyways .Are you scared or feared? Dont please.
    Actually scared of my future . No companies are coming in my college.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arun_Gupta
    Actually scared of my future . No companies are coming in my college.
    There's no reason to be. Just make sure that you're prepared for the next opportunity that may come your way. Focus on aptitude tests and keep revising your favorite subjects and topics from engineering text books. It'd also be a great idea to upload your profile to popular job portals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Donagh Engineering Trade: Electrical and Electronic Location: Ierland Occupation: Reserch staff Work Experience: Board Gaís Networks C&I Hobbies & Interests: Smoking & Drinking Aim in life: To make the...
Hello crazy engineers, I need some crazy/not so crazy advice on fixing my i2c bus. The problem is clear, the SDA line is not being pulled low enough to register...
can anyone tell the meaning and operation of virtual inductance
CNN perhaps doesn't know the standards at which Toyota engineers its cars. Or say, the author does not know the way engineering functions. In its recent article, it CNN says,...
Windows 8 is going to be 'one OS' to rule all the platforms. But Windows registry shows that the OS will ship in 9 different flavors :- Windows 8 Starter...