plz suggest me..

Hi
I am 2014 passed out
I completed my engineering(EEE).
I attend some off campuses i did nt succeded in it.so i decided to do some course so that i can enter in it sector.having some certifications.but iam having little bit confusion in my mind with electrical background am i able to understand coding or not.I have already read all the old comments and now I also thought that testing is a good career too.But what about salary issue sir? You mentioned in your post that companies offer less salary to tester's as compared to developers.only for that salary difference iam getting tensed.as a fresher is it good to learn testing tools for bright future? please suggest me sir... This my first post sir....

And also i thought to do MBA parallely so that i will be a fresher after my MBA .is it good idea or not..else there will be any use of MBA in testing or development side in itsector...

thanking u sir..please give reply to my good carrer sir....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    prasanth crazy
    iam having little bit confusion in my mind with electrical background am i able to understand coding or not.
    I have seen mechanical as well as civil engineer to work in TCS as a software developer so there is nothing wrong with what your background is but important thing is are you OK to change the field because once you are trying to make your base in that area then use it and make your building on that base.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prasanth crazy
    my mind with electrical background am i able to understand coding or not
    Several of the top computer scientists are from electrical engineering background; so don't worry.

prasanth crazy
    But what about salary issue sir? You mentioned in your post that companies offer less salary to tester's as compared to developers.only for that salary difference iam getting tensed
    I'll tell you a fact. No matter which organisation you will join; you will always find a person lesser qualified or equally qualified as you are - but earning more salary. You should only be concerned about your own salary than comparing it with others. There is nothing like 'one rank one salary'. People get paid based on the value they bring to the organisation.

You should worry about getting a job than getting lesser salary than others.

prasanth crazy
    And also i thought to do MBA parallely so that i will be a fresher after my MBA .is it good idea or not..else there will be any use of MBA in testing or development side in itsector...
    Don't!

Focus on getting a job first and then think about getting more degrees. Unless you do an MBA from a reputed business school, your chances of finding a good job won't improve.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon has announced that they will open an India based data center for the AWS - aka amazon web services. The AWS is one of the largest private cloud networks...
Hye friends, My name is arooj. by profession i am a SE in a software house. I have joined this community for getting unique ideas. and contribute my input at...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE WEBPAGE DETAILS FOR OBTAINING PDF COPY OF CATIA DESIGN SOFTWARE OPERATOR'S MANUAL.
PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOME SOLVED EXAMPLES ON BENDING MOMENT AND SHEARING FORCE CALCULATION FOR SUPPORTED BEAMS
When a tube roller can roll a pipe.What is the modification in it to produce an Elliptical Pipe? What is the shape of the roller used?