Certification course for electrical engineering students

Hey ..I have completed 3rd year b.tech in electrical engineering... I just want to ask..should I do any certification course right now ( like PLC scada,automation) ...or after completing b.tech...plz do reply...I need it urgently

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ts123
    should I do any certification course right now ( like PLC scada,automation) ...or after completing b.tech...plz do reply...I need it urgently
    If you have the time and money, getting a certification won't hurt. It'll only help you improve your chances of finding employment.
  • shiyas7714
    shiyas7714
    ts123
    Hey ..I have completed 3rd year b.tech in electrical engineering... I just want to ask..should I do any certification course right now ( like PLC scada,automation) ...or after completing b.tech...plz do reply...I need it urgently
    pls visit Course Data Science Python PLC Sap Training - SMEClabs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm Zaib Mannur Direct Second year student. Currently I have 4 backlogs and one subject EDC contains 40mks, but due to theory passing rule i.e 15mks compulsory, i have...
Weaving two different signals lead to the development of high-capacity memory. At least that’s what we have witnessed in past few years. A research team at Hokkaido University has curated...
hi everyone.i am arijit maji,a 3rd year student of mechanical engg.actually i want to do a project on aerospace or aerodyamics.can you please give me ideas on this?
After launching X6S and X6S Plus a few months back, Vivo is back with two new smartphone models - X7 and X7 Plus. Both the smartphones share many of the...
Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year.. Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic 😀