Please suggest Some Mobile

I am not a Great Smart Phone Fan so don't have much idea about latest features coming

Please suggest some mobile based on Android (My Budget is 10-15 k). I was considering samsung j7 (2016) is it a good choice?

Thank You

Replies

• Sudeep Nadig
    Sudeep Nadig
    Manish Goyal
    I am not a Great Smart Phone Fan so don't have much idea about latest features coming

Please suggest some mobile based on Android (My Budget is 10-15 k). I was considering samsung j7 (2016) is it a good choice?

Thank You
    Please you do reading these specification before you think and buy later
    10 Best Android Phones under 15000 Rs (May 2016) « Best Tech Guru
  • deadlybeast27
    deadlybeast27
    Sudeep Nadig
    Please you do reading these specification before you think and buy later
    10 Best Android Phones under 15000 Rs (May 2016) « Best Tech Guru
    go fr vivo v5 best smartphone ......u i'll go mad
  • Vivek Mohan
    Vivek Mohan
    May I know which one phone settled on? I have been researching and getting articles written on sites like Smart Techie. But those rarely help to make a decision as these type of sites list a lot of mobiles and doesn't really recommend any of those phones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can whatsapp gets connect (work) to Reverse Tethering (Connect Internet from Computer to android smartphone) or tethering (i.e other than 3G/4G/Wi Fi connections)? waiting for your early reply thank you
Morgan Pope, a Stanford PhD student has developed a new breed of Spiderman-like drones at Stanford's Biomimetics and Dexterous Manipulation Lab. He, along with other Stanford University PhD students and...
Sony Electronics is struggling in the smartphone market and it has found its way to redemption with its revamped Xperia line of smartphones. Today it launched a new member of...
Physicists from Australian National University (ANU) have been successful in using artificial intelligence to run a complex experiment in what could eventually free up capacities of human scientists to focus...
Motorola as a brand found its crowning glory when it launched the original Moto G in India back in January 2014. Soon it found that this mid-range smartphone was selling...