Please suggest laptops for clear view in Direct Sunlight

Can anyone suggest me best laptops for clear view in direct sunlight, right now with my current laptop it is almost impossible to read anything because of too much reflection

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Manish Goyal
    Can anyone suggest me best laptops for clear view in direct sunlight, right now with my current laptop it is almost impossible to read anything because of too much reflection
    You may increase screen brightness, if it helps. Btw which Laptop/model u are using?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nope it doesn't help

I am using ACER, ASPIRE V5 series
  • kowsi
    kowsi
    y u use ur laptop in direct sunlight.....resolution of sun is high so v can't get clear view.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    kowsi
    y u use ur laptop in direct sunlight.....resolution of sun is high so v can't get clear view.
    Actually I was working while taking sun bath today morning, but laptop screen was not visible, so i thought if there are any such laptops available
  • kowsi
    kowsi
    Manish Goyal
    Actually I was working while taking sun bath today morning, but laptop screen was not visible, so i thought if there are any such laptops available
    k fyn .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Clear glass will be hard to see in outdoor.
    Two things you can do..
    1. Ensure dark-background
    2. Setup like this 😁 , kidding, just duct tape two A4 papers over the screen to make more shade.
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are times, when you need motivation, and songs are a great way of getting it.😒 So let's share the songs which make us pumped up and which we enjoy...
Google has made the rules of the Google Play Store sterner. Since anyone can make an app and upload it on the play store for the Android OS, Google has...
One year ago, Sony had announced the availability of a cloud based gaming facility called PlayStation Now, which allowed the users to access PlayStation (PS) games without a console. Since...
In my recent talks with many engineers pursuing management entrance exams for doing MBA from the reputed colleges of India, I found that they have a common set of questions...
Any kind of Business or Management school faculty/panel respects the values that their organisation stands by. They want to know if you are aware of the college's values and mission...